1 Bag frozen waffle fries
1 lb. Ground beef
1 Onion chopped
1 Packet taco seasoning
2 C. Shredded cheddar jack cheese
½ C. Chopped green onions
1 Tomato diced
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook the waffle fries on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy.
- While the fries are cooking, cook the ground beef and onion over medium-high heat on the stove until the meat is browned and the onions are softened. Drain any excess grease.
- Lower the heat to low, and stir in the taco seasoning. Saute another few minutes, stirring to combine.
- Top the fries with the beef mixture, and then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Top with the green onions and tomatoes before serving.